Enameled copper clad aluminum wire
The enameled copper clad aluminum wire
is a new type of electromagnetic wire using a copper clad aluminum material as an inner conductor. Its characteristics are between copper and aluminum, combining the excellent electrical conductivity of copper and the light weight of aluminum.
Diameter Range (mm): 019-4.0mm
Heat resistance rating (℃): 130, 155, 180, 200, 220
Color: natural color, red, blue, green
Package: PT-25 PT-30 PT-60, wooden bobbin and according to customer requirements.
Breakdown voltage: 2500/5000V
Resistivity: 0.017241/0.02785 Ω mm2/m
1. DC resistivity: The DC resistivity of the copper clad aluminum wire is about 1.45 times that of the pure copper wire; when the resistance is the same, the weight of the copper clad aluminum wire is about 1/2 of that of the pure copper wire.
2. Good solderability: Since the copper clad aluminum wire is covered with a layer of pure copper, it has the same brazability as a pure copper wire, and does not have to be specially treated like an aluminum wire; At the same time, the copper clad aluminum wire has a thick copper layer, which ensures that the soldering performance of the product is not affected when the paint is scraped;
3. Light weight: The copper clad aluminum wire density is 1/2.5 of the pure copper wire of the same wire diameter, which is very effective for reducing the weight of the coil; Using copper clad aluminum wire instead of copper wire can save at least 30% of the cost.
1. High-frequency transformers and ordinary transformers;
2, inductance, electromagnetic coil;
3. Motors, including household motors, various micro-motors, and compressors, which have higher environmental requirements;
4. Special electromagnetic wire for audio coil and optical drive;
5. Electromagnetic wire for display deflection coil;
6. Electromagnetic wire for degaussing coil;
The enameled copper clad aluminum wire
material we produce is made of polyurethane. The advantages of polyurethane enameled copper clad aluminum wire
are as follows:
1) It has good corrosion resistance and low conductor contact resistance. Under normal circumstances, aluminum is more corrosive than copper, but since the aluminum of the urethane enameled copper clad aluminum magnet wire
is completely covered with copper, the aluminum conductor is easily oxidized and the contact resistance is large.
2) With good weldability, the polyurethane enameled copper clad aluminum winding wire
has the same weldability as a pure copper wire because its surface is covered with a layer of pure copper. The aluminum core cable avoids the corrosion of the aluminum core cable during long-term use due to corrosion, bumping or poor pressing and the contact between the conductor and the terminal caused by the solderless soldering, and the heat of the cable is broken.
3) Light weight, soft thread, easy to process, easy to install and transport. This is also in line with many customers' requirements for polyurethane enameled copper clad aluminum magnet wire
4) The copper clad aluminum material of polyurethane enameled copper clad aluminum winding wire
has the advantages of relatively low cost and relatively stable price, and solves the disadvantages of high cost and high price of copper material.
5) Compared with the pure copper conductor, the copper clad aluminum material of the polyurethane enameled copper clad aluminum wire
has the same advantages as the pure copper conductor, and the conductor DC resistance is the same as the pure copper DC resistance (the cross-sectional area is larger than that of pure copper). Its AC resistance is smaller than that of copper, and the current carrying capacity is 2%-5% larger than that of the copper conductor (the larger the cross-sectional area, the more obvious the effect). Technical indicators such as cable loss, temperature rise, and higher harmonics are better than copper conductor cables. Connected to the same copper terminal block, the temperature rise at the joint is lower than that of copper.