Characteristic use of enameled wire
1. Acetal enameled wire with heat resistance grades of 105 and 120, with good mechanical strength and adhesion. However, the product has poor moisture resistance, low thermal softening breakdown temperature, and weak performance of durable benzene-alcohol mixed solvent, and only a small amount is used for the oil-immersed transformer and the winding of the oil-filled motor.
2. Polyurethane enameled wire; heat grade is 130, 155, 180, 200. The biggest feature is that it has straight solderability, good high frequency performance, easy coloring, and good moisture resistance. It should be widely used in electronic appliances and precision instruments, telecommunications, and meters. The weakness of this product is that the mechanical strength is slightly poor, the heat resistance is not high, and the flexibility and adhesion of the large-size line are poor. Therefore, the specifications of the product are mainly small and medium-sized.
3. The enameled wire of polyester and modified polyester, the ordinary polyester enameled wire has a heat resistance rating of 130, and the modified enameled wire has a heat resistance rating of 155. The product has high mechanical strength, good elasticity, adhesion, electrical properties and solvent resistance. The weak point is poor thermal shock resistance and low moisture resistance. It is the largest production in China, accounting for about two-thirds. It is widely used in various motors, electrical appliances, instruments, telecommunications equipment and home appliances.
4. The polyesterimide/polyamide-imide composite enameled copper wire
is a widely used heat-resistant enameled wire at home and abroad. With a heat resistance rating of 200, the product has high heat resistance and is also resistant to freezing agents, cold and radiation. High mechanical strength, stable electrical performance, good chemical resistance and anti-freezing agent performance, and strong overload capacity. Widely used in refrigerator compressors, air conditioning compressors, power tools, explosion-proof motors and motors, electrical appliances used in high temperature, high cold, radiation resistant, overload conditions.
5. Polyester imide/polyamide composite enameled wire with heat resistance rating of 180. The product has good thermal shock resistance, high softening breakdown temperature, excellent mechanical strength, good solvent resistance and refrigerant resistance. The weak point is easy to be hydrolyzed under closed conditions, and is widely used for windings of motors, electrical appliances, instruments, electric tools, electric dry-type pressure cookers, and the like.